COME ALIVE aftercare is an online magazine especially for those who like to dive deeper into the meaning of eroticism as a life force. Our team picked five articles which are conceptually formative for COME ALIVE. Read them here by clicking on the links.
- Witch-Hunting and the Fear of the Power of Women, 2018, Silvia Federici
- Uses of the Erotic, 1978, Audre Lorde
- The Dialectics of Robotic Love, 2019, Ingo Niermann
- 101 Uses for Sex, 1991, Annie Sprinkle
- An interview with Bologna Franco ‘Bifo’ Berardi on Flirting, Desire, Pleasure and Conspiration in the Age of Impotence, 2020, Giulia Crispiani